- High quality, ethical, eco-responsible and 100% natural materials
- A wide range of fabrics (organic cotton, recycled cotton, exceptional weaves, wild silk, bamboo, hemp…)
- Support in the selection and production process
- Eco-responsible dyeing service (natural or GOTS certified) on demand
- Selection of partners respecting strict specifications
- Regular visits of all our partners
- Presence on site for production follow-up and quality checking
- Constant research and development for the development of eco-responsible materials
Fibre Bio is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified by Ecocert Greenlife. A reference label in terms of organic textiles and fair trade production at all stages of the production chain.
Licence No: 166190
FOUNDER FIBRE BIO
Responsible for customers and partners. Fabrics and product development.
COMMUNICATION / LOGISTIc
In charge of communication and logistic follow-up.
in charge of development
Customer follow-up and development of fabric shops partnerships.